Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Michael and Autumn's Wedding Day: Part Three




Pictures taken right after the wedding ceremony. First picture is with Michael's parents (Peter & Rosa) and my "extra Mom", Cookie Brown. Second picture is us with our two missionary friends (Elders Terry and Anderson) and my sweet co-worker, Tommy Jackson. Picture Three is the Justice of the Peace and Cookie trying to make a get-a-way before their picture can be taken. So cute! Picture four is of Michael helping me beside the fountain at the Ventura County Court House grounds.

2 comments:

James and Aimee said...

Thank you for posting pictures of your wedding day! I wish I could have seen you (and your gorgeous dress) in person. Lots of love to you and Michael

Jocie said...

Beautiful! Just wish I could have been there (like was planned a few years ago, eh?) Love to both of you. and give Rosa a hug for me.