Thursday, July 30, 2009

SAVE THE DATE


Mike and I are headed to the Rexburg Temple on Saturday, September 5 to be sealed for time and all eternity!!! 

Please let us know if you think you'll be able to join us! 

This is the Saturday of the long Labor Day Weekend, so we hope everyone will be available. We plan to arrive in Idaho on Friday and leave on Monday. Mike's parents, Pete and Rosa, will be driving up with us, too! We are all so excited and can't wait to come up and spend time with family and in the Lord's holy house. 

Let me know if you need any other information. I'm so excited I may have forgotten something. Ha!

Love, 
Autumn

11 comments:

Jade said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacquie said...

This is so exciting! I'm so happy for the two of you. I wish that we could make it, but we just don't have the means of doing so. This is so wonderful! Congratulations! Hey....we need to get together and do something, since this is the closest we've ever lived to one another...EVER! I love you two!

Poppy said...

congratulations! That is something wonderful!

Becca and Jon said...

Yaaay!! Congratulations sweetie! I wish we could make it back home for it but it's not possible right now.

Jim said...

OK, so I wrote in my journal that it's the 3rd, but it's actually the 5th? OK, I'll go back and change that.
It's still great whenever it happens!

Love,

Dad

mindy said...

so excited! soooo want to come! :)

Lynsey said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. We probably won't be able to make it, but we will be thinking of you the whole day.

James and Aimee said...

I am so excited for you two! Many, many congratulations, and of course, lots of love to you.

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

thats great! congrats to you both!

Jacob and Lisa Haeberle said...

Congrats! We will be there. What time is the sealing?