Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little Ol' Update

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to take a few minutes and tell you some of the latest with Mike and me: nada mucho! ha! Just kidding, but this may not be that exciting, so consider this my disclaimer.

One of the first things I want to say to my relatives in Idaho is that I really am going to blog about my trip up there last month--I just need to buy a new chord for my camera/computer first. I don't want to blog without the pictures and videos, so that's why I haven't said anything about my trip yet. I love ya and I do plan to show you off, so don't give up on me, okay? Okay!

Secondly, here's the latest on Mike and me getting sealed: we started temple prep classes two weeks ago...and we're still on lesson one...! So, we might not finish the classes and interviews in time to be sealed on our one year anniversary after all. I'm going to talk to our teacher and possibly our Bishop to see if we can move things along a bit quicker, but for now, just know that we might not make it up to Idaho until late September or early October. I'll keep you posted as we figure things out. >sigh< In the meantime, will you please keep us in your prayers? We can very definitely feel the adversary's dislike with our target of the temple. Prayers serve as such a balm and buffer to us! Thank you!

We are headed to "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" tonight and we are STOKED!!! I'm sure there may be a few people who are possibly more excited than we two, but you'd be hard pressed to find 'em! Laugh if you will, but we are total HP fans in our household. We're even taking the movie lines into consideration. Knowing how long the line and wait may be, we plan to take dinner with us and eat as we wait. Hey, why suffer anything besides sweet anticipation, right? So off we go and we plan to love it with all our hearts! Woooooo-hooooooooooo!!!!

Hope this finds everybody doin' really great. Please keep us in your various loops, as it's where we love to be!

Love to you,
Autumn

6 comments:

Jim said...

Beloved Aubey-Wan,

It's great to get an update on your life. I felt that I'd sort of lost touch with you after your trip up here. It's great that you're doing the temple prep classes, but I don't know why they should keep you from meeting a goal date. Are the classes mandatory? Is completion of them mandatory? What I'm going to be praying for is that you'll still get to come on your original goal date. Well, OK, I'll probably also throw in that "thy will be done" thing. Father Tim of the Mitford novels calls it "the prayer that never fails." I'm just anxious to see you guys sealed. I think it will be a great blessing in this life as well as the next.
Your daddy loves you.
Dad

James and Aimee said...

It's always a pleasure to hear anything from you two. I'm glad things are going well for you. Lots of love to you!

Humphries said...

It's nice to read that things are going well with you guys. I'm so excited for you guys to go throught the temple and i'm sure you will be able to work something out. Enjoy the movie it's AWESOME!!!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

Just have to say that I love you sista!

nanajohanna said...

You're right about the adversary not liking a temple goal. Just ask Gran and Grandad about their experience in 1961. But they made it, and I think you will too. Love you both.

Janie said...

Personally,I'll take a visit from you any ol' time. But I shall cross my fingers and my toes that you can still make your September goal. Love you muchly!