Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Write here. Write now.

I've been thinking. I'd really like to get back into blogging. I've stayed away for various silly reasons, but I miss it. And whether my toddler causes me to have typos, or whether my computer won't allow me to post photos, I just don't care anymore. I want to write. I NEED to write! Writing is who I am. It's what I'm supposed to do. Writing brings hidden parts of me to life and they've gone dormant so long at this point it actually feels weird to be dusting them off for use.
I am rusty. Veeeeerrrrryyyyy rusty. But it's just time to get back into the saddle, take the reins and head for the happy sunset. I've got so many ideas for things I'd like to write. BUT, I'm not in fit writing shape to produce anything of substance right now.
So even though this is probably the most repetitive thing I've ever written, it's also one of the most important. 'Cus this is the beginning of bigger and better things to come. I can feel it, the future goodness calling me. It's tangible and I want to make sure I write it down for those days in between now and then when things might feel foggy or less certain. I am supposed to write. I have an innate, Godly ability to express myself and I am supposed to use it and develop it right now.
I have fears about how to proceed, but mostly about my own insecurities and imperfections coming to light. I am going to write with honesty and hopefully with ease about whatever it is that is on my mind. Like I said, I have all these ideas floating around inside me that need to be held in place by assigning actual words to the thoughts. If that makes sense.
So, rusty or not, here I come!

2 comments:

The Gilley's said...

You are such a wonderful writer! I was just checking the blog and clicked on yours and I am so glad that I did. :) You always have the right words to say at the right moment! Love ya!!

Love B

Autumn said...

B, I love you. (And not just because you say such nice things!) Thank you for the encouragement and for stopping by my blog. I'll try to give you something good to read again soon. ::HUGS::