Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

>Sweep< >Sweep< >Sweep<

Achooooooo!

Sorry. Had to dust the ol' Blog off, here. ;)

My apologies for not having blogged with you guys before now. Life has been uber busy, and we disconnected the internet at our home for several months while we finished renovation on three of five rooms. I often contemplated attempting to blog via Mike's Blackberry, but my fingers actually quivered and hid every time! Ha ha!

Aaaaaand, wouldn't you know it, Nella just woke up early from her nap. >Sigh< So with this I will bid you a fond adieu and hope to talk with you more very soon. (Talk about anticlimactic!)

Love,
Autumn

4 comments:

James and Aimee said...

It's wonderful!!! Thanks for the post. It also served as a reminder to me that even a little bit is great and I need to get going on my blog. Thanks, Chica! Love you!!!

Autumn said...

Thanks for the love and encouragement, Chica! In addition to blogging more often, I also need (and look forward) to catching up on all the blogs I follow. Hard "work", but someone's gotta do it, right? I'll write more soon! Love, Autumn

Jim said...

I'll follow your example and go back to blogging as soon as I have a computer on which to do it and nut just this noble, overworked phone.

Heidi said...

Ummm.....what Aimee said. LOVE YOU!!!